There are 7 main chakras (known as wheels of energy) spinning within a person, each represented by a specific colour. The theory behind this most amazing therapy is that when one of the chakras is out of balance it has a knock on effect on all the others.
A practice that relieves not only the external,
physical sufferings, but the internal sufferings and obscuration of human kind.
– Dr Usui
How can chakra healing help you?
- It is a wonderful method of relaxation, hence a great stress reliever
- Great for taking time out and pampering yourself
- It can gently support you on many levels: physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
- It empowers your own innate healing ability – it helps you to heal yourself
- It balances the body’s energy system and works to clear any energy blockages that may be affecting you
- It is particularly effective at times of emotional turmoil, stress or change, bringing clarity of mind and helping you to let go of the past as you move forward
- It can also help with pain management in chronic or post-operative conditions
- It is a wonderful complementary healing system on its own or in a personal wellness or healing program
- This method of healing is used in hospitals, private practice and self-care
- Finally, it is a non-invasive therapy
What happens during your appointment?
During the session, I will make gentle contact with my hands over your body or will hover my hands slightly above your body. The energy is transferred through my hands and the client draws as much energy as is needed at that time. As is usually the case with any form of healing your own energy system, or ‘higher self’, decides how much energy is transferred, and how that energy is distributed.
Many clients report a deep sense of relaxation – or even fall asleep! You will be fully clothed for your treatment, although I will ask you to remove your shoes. Chakra healing is of great benefit experienced on its own as well as with the other therapies offered by Rebalancing Life.