How can Homeopathy help?
- Great for people that are ‘on the go’ leading busy stressful lives but could benefit with a bit of support,
- Quick and easy to take for adults and children alike, can carry in your handbag or briefcase,
- The remedies and treatment plan will be personalised for you specifically,
- Great way to support your health and well being naturally and without side effects,
- It is very effective at treating many patients who have been unsuccessfully treated by the NHS,
- It is addressing those with complex chronic problems or conditions that are difficult to label,
- Most importantly, if you are taking any medication from your GP or specialist already then we would support your treatment with the aim of working together to strengthen your body until such time when you may be able to reduce the medication that you are taking with your doctor’s consent.
How does Homeopathy differ from medication prescribed by your GP/Specialist?
- Homeopathy stimulates what we call the Vital Force, and it is this vital force which then directs the action of the remedy upon the person,
- It does not mask the condition or suppress it in any way. For example, if you stopped taking the medicine prescribed by your GP would your symptoms return? If the answer is yes, then the root of the problem is still there,
- We will look at the cause of the condition or what might be stopping you from getting better, known as obstacles to cure.
What to expect at your first appointment
For a client that wishes to consider Homeopathy, I will first of all ask you to complete and return a questionnaire to me that analyses how efficiently each system of your body is functioning at the moment. I will then prepare an analysis of your questionnaire ready for your first appointment with me which may take up to 1 ½ hours. I will ask you questions about your lifestyle, favourite foods, life experiences you may have been through, health condition of your family members, the symptoms you are experiencing at the moment and the medication you are on, if any. Of course, it is entirely up to you how much to tell me, but the more detailed picture I have of you the more accurately I will be able to prescribe.
I will then prepare a personalised treatment plan and give this to you in a folder containing the results of your questionnaire analysis, information relevant to your health including some dietary, naturopathic and nutritional support and of course, your homeopathic medicine. In addition I may include a flower essence.
It may be helpful to utilise laboratory tests to find out more about what is going on. These may include a Hair Mineral Analysis, blood, urine, saliva or a stool test. Most of these tests can be undertaken from the comfort of your own home and results are available within 1-3 weeks.
Homeopaths look at the whole person and this process can take time. After all in most cases the development of disease in the body takes time to manifest itself therefore kick starting the body to heal itself will take a bit of time too!